Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy May Day

Happy May Day to everyone. My good friend Eryn snapped this photo today as we watched people dance around the Maypole. I thought it'd make a lovely desktop for us this month!

I'd like to apologize for my absence this last week. I've been contemplating whether or not I have time to continue Richmond Daily Photo and even went so far as to announce to the other DP bloggers that I was moving to weekly. But then, all week, people kept visiting and commenting and every time I got a new comment I realized how much I missed it. So I'm back, having realized that I missed it too much. I hope you all enjoy!

Posted by mea at 12:02 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger EPLUIM posted at 5:04 AM  
    Yay! :) Will you email me the May Day pics? Thanks! :)
  2. Blogger Anne posted at 8:45 PM  
    Thanks for the desktop calendar! I'm using it now =)
  3. Blogger Kris posted at 8:42 AM  
    hey, looks cool, see if i can download :)

Post a Comment

« Home