Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lucky Number 13

This lucky apartment, #13, is located on Richmond's Boulevard. Basement apartments are are a cheap way to live on a pretigious street, but I'm sure I'd miss the natural light.

When I was a kid we lived in Northern Michigan and my father was obsessed with a local house that was built entirely underground. The house was extremely ugly; it looked like an unfinished foundation. He'd go on and on about the great insulation, cost effective heating, and just the general cool factor. It turns out he's right about the cost efficiency, but I'm going to have to go with a no on the "cool" factor.

Posted by mea at 12:02 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger EPLUIM posted at 5:54 AM  
    Agreed. I can see severe cases of seasonal depression year-round!
    It's almost Friday!!
  2. Blogger Denton posted at 12:50 PM  
    I also perfer my home to have a view.
  3. Blogger pcpod posted at 1:17 PM  
    I haven't checked in for a while, so I'd thought I would stop by and say hi since I am just getting around to changing out my March desktop wallpaper which I got here.

    How about a house built into the side of a hill, a view on one face and insulation on the others.

Post a Comment

« Home