Wednesday, March 15, 2006

"Luxury" Apartments

Richmond is very big into renovating its historic buildings into homes, trendy lofts, and cute businesses, but I've been looking at this sign for at least two years now! You can correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears to be Spring 2006 and I'm not sure that I'd consider these the lap of luxury quite yet. I wonder what the hold-up is because this is a great downtown location and renovated I'm sure it would bring in a small fortune.

Posted by mea at 12:03 PM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Nicola posted at 2:47 AM  
    I agree with you, there still seems a lot of work to be done. Maybe they ran out of money...
  2. Blogger chris.h. posted at 1:00 PM  
    Its happening everywhere isnt it(renovating old buildings for 'luxury'
    accomodation).I have more to show you soon.
  3. Blogger Sam posted at 3:33 PM  
    It has potential, lol.
  4. Blogger Ggraph posted at 5:20 AM  
    You might want to get in now before it becomes too expensive. lol It does look like it could be a great place.
    Regards,
    Mark
    http://picforlife.blogspot.com/
  5. Blogger Rob posted at 11:05 AM  
    Looks OK to me, even though it's not finished.
  6. Anonymous new york luxury apartments posted at 6:53 AM  
    Living in a luxurious apartment, is a dream of everybody. The world class amenities, the spacious bedrooms, the elegant style in all rooms, the stunning views and the community features are all offered by this place. Now, luxury apartment searching is made easy because you can now browse the luxury apartment listings online.

Post a Comment

« Home