Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Creep


Virginia Commonwealth University is a huge force in Richmond and one of the nation's top art schools. But living in a city with that many aspiring artists means that you never know what you'll see around the next corner! Take, for example, these paintings that I noticed yesterday in an apartment window on Belvidere Street--I'm sure they were just looking for a little free gallery space, but I certainly thought that these guys were disturbing!



Sorry about the missing post in the middle of the day today--blogger troubles.

Posted by mea at 8:19 PM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger midnitebara posted at 8:59 PM  
    agree with you. I wouldnt want to look up and see this 2 up there. Really creepy.
  2. Blogger Lisi posted at 3:12 AM  
    Yes Mea, they are disturbing but I always like looking at people's windows...
  3. Blogger Rajesh Dangi posted at 3:50 AM  
    like this one...the facs from the top window change perspective...and feel in the feeling's too...

    chao!
  4. Blogger EPLUIM posted at 5:56 AM  
    SCARY! You sure see some strange things walking down the street!
  5. Blogger Nicola posted at 7:19 AM  
    I agree with you - they look weird but quite realistic. Imagine you live accross from that house and have to look at it everyday... I think I would've asked them already to remove it and put something more cheerful up there...
  6. Blogger Kris posted at 8:42 AM  
    ..perhaps some other type of b/w posters would actually beautify the scene !

Post a Comment

« Home