Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Cosmetic Cocktails


This is a shot of the "Cosbar" in Soak! a bath boutique in Carytown. Apparently, they blend fragrances and cosmetics to your specifics. I thought the rows and rows of bottles were mesmerizing, how would you ever choose? And do you go in and order like at a bar? "Yeah, I'll have a shot of Vanilla Bean and Teatree on the rocks with splash of Lavendar Water. Shaken, not stirred."

In the bottom right there's a reflection from the bar across the street. Isn't it appropriate?

Posted by mea at 12:01 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Lisi posted at 3:50 AM  
    Very interesting shot and I LOL with your commentary. :-)
  2. Blogger EPLUIM posted at 6:59 AM  
    I like that picture VERY much! I definitely agree about how cool ALL the bottles are!
  3. Blogger Anne posted at 11:53 PM  
    That's an interesting store! I know some stores like that here in Manila but they are bit expensive

Post a Comment

« Home